If you’re looking for a place to get some delicious subs, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find all sorts of options on the menu at Firehouse Subs. These include New York Steamer, Hook & Ladder, and Turkey Bacon Ranch.
Firehouse Subs might be of interest to you if you are looking for a sandwich shop with a good menu. Menu items at this restaurant include sub sandwiches, burgers, and, much more
Table of Content
- Some important facts about the firehouse subs menu
- Firehouse subs menu provides the healthy food
- New York Steamer by the firehouse subs
- Firehouse subs in the place to go
Some important facts about the firehouse subs menu
The brothers have since donated over $30 million to public safety organizations across North America. They have also created the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, which supports the funding of life-saving equipment.
- Since 2010, the company has quadrupled its system-wide sales. In addition, it has increased its average unit value by three and a half times.
- Firehouse Subs menu is one of the best-rated brands in the fast-casual sandwich category. With a strong digital foundation and a solid franchisee network, the company is poised for future growth.
- Firehouse Subs is expected to generate approximately $50 million in Adjusted EBITDA in 2021. This is a significant amount of revenue for a fast-casual sandwich chain, which means its acquisition by Restaurant Brands International (RBI) offers attractive returns for all stakeholders.
- RBI’s expertise will help accelerate unit growth and increase brand awareness. In addition, the acquisition is expected to be immediately accretive to diluted net earnings per share.
Firehouse subs menu provides the healthy food
If you’re looking for a healthy, delicious meal, you may be interested in the Hook & Ladder menu at Firehouse Subs. The fast-casual restaurant chain has an extensive selection of sandwiches, soups, and salads. It also has gluten-free options, vegetarian options, and low-calorie choices. You can find information about the calories, sodium, and fat of your favorite subs on the interactive nutrition menu.
Located in more than 1200 locations throughout the U.S., Firehouse Subs is a fast-casual restaurant that specializes in sub sandwiches. In addition to the usual sub-options, the restaurant also offers specialty sandwiches, wraps, salads, and side items. Guests can customize their own sub by choosing their own bread, cheese, condiments, and toppings.
1. Hook & Ladder sub
For a hearty sandwich, try the Everything Hook & Ladder sub. This new sub is based on a classic everything bagel with cream cheese. Several of the same craveable ingredients are included, including smoked turkey breast, poppy seeds, deli mustard, and onion.
2. The Smoked Turkey Breast sub.
If you prefer a healthier option, try the Smoked Turkey Breast sub. This simple sandwich is made with lightly smoked turkey breast and topped with a standard toasted sub roll. Top it with Monterey Jack cheese and you’re set.
One of the newest additions to the Firehouse subs menu is the “Everything Hook & Ladder” sub. Inspired by the classic everything bagel with cream cheese, this new sub offers a combination of the same flavors you love in the Hook & Ladder sub.
There’s no need to worry if you have food allergies. With the Firehouse Subs interactive allergen menu, you can choose from a variety of ingredients to ensure you don’t eat anything that could make you sick.
3. Turkey Bacon Ranch
Firehouse Subs is a fast-casual restaurant chain with over 400 locations nationwide. Its menu reflects the company’s heritage, which stretches back 200 years. As such, the menu features many original and unique menu items.
The latest addition to the company’s lineup is the Turkey Bacon Ranch. This foot-long sub boasts several tasty ingredients, including a few gimmicks.
The firehouse subs turkey bacon ranch is a smoky delight
- In particular, the firehouse subs turkey bacon ranch is a smoky delight. Smoked turkey breast, pepper bacon, shredded lettuce, and sharp cheddar cheese are the stars of the show.
- Not to be outdone, a side of crisp bacon adds an extra layer of flavor to this smoky smorgasbord. Of course, a side of mayo, kosher dill pickle, and crisp fresh veggies round out the experience.
- The turkey bacon ranch is a far cry from the overdone, calorie-laden, greasy mash-ups that are more often than not served up by the likes of Wendy’s and McDonald’s.
- While you’re at it, try one of their famous Cherry Lime Aids. Served in a can with a side of lime juice, the cherry lime aid is as refreshing as the rest of the menu.
And, while the drink may not be for everyone, the menu item itself is a winner. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and treat the family to a delectable lunch or dinner. Get a taste of the country’s best-crafted subs at a firehouse near you.
You won’t regret it! If you’re looking for the best-tasting food with a quick and easy checkout, you won’t be disappointed with a trip to Firehouse. Known for its oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats, the best subs are sure to satisfy even the hungriest of appetites.
New York Steamer by the firehouse subs
The New York Steamer is a sloppy sandwich made with steamed meats and melted provolone. Although the medium version isn’t exactly health-conscious, it does boast a few kudos.
- The aforementioned New York Steamer may be a bit on the small side, but it does boast the triumvirate of meats: pork, turkey, and beef. While the menu at Firehouse Subs isn’t quite as extensive as that of Subway, it does boast a nice assortment of subs and sides.
- In addition, they also offer a variety of other items spanning from salads to pasta to desserts. As a bonus, Firehouse Subs has over one thousand locations across the US and Puerto Rico, giving you plenty of choices. To top it all off, you can order your creations online!
- While it’s unlikely you’ll find a full sub at your local fast food joint, you can always order a meal deal to save a few bucks.
- There are a number of options to choose from, including the aptly named Captain Sorensen, the aforementioned medium version, and the aforementioned medium-size version, as well as a number of smaller-sized meals
- Among the more popular choices are the aforementioned Medium Captain Sorensen and the aforementioned Medium Smoked Turkey Breast, both of which are available in both classic and mini sizes.
Lastly, you can try out the aforementioned medium versions of the above-mentioned Smoked Turkey Breast and aforementioned Medium Smoked Turkey Breast, as well as the aforementioned Medium Steamie. For the full list of subs, sides, and more, visit the above-mentioned Firehouse Subs website. You can also check out their latest specials, coupons, and promotions by clicking the below-mentioned link!
Uninitiated diners may find Firehouse Subs difficult to pronounce.
The name Firehouse Subs is a mouthful for an uninitiated diner. While they might be best known for their 8-inch subs, they have an enticing array of salads and entrees. Aside from their hefty prices, their decor is anything but drab. For the most part, the staff is courteous and friendly.
- They are also happy to answer questions and offer advice on which items to order, which subs to select, and which to skip.
- This is particularly handy if you are in a hurry and need to get back to work. After all, they have a delivery service. So, while you’re in the mood for a quick bite, consider Firehouse Subs. You might even want to consider a visit to their ilk if you happen to be passing through the La Porte area.
- To boot, their website features a free download of their menu. It’s a good way to test out their wares without leaving your home. Unlike most chain restaurants, the staff isn’t stuck in a rut and is more than willing to recommend something that sounds good to them.
- In addition to their standard menu items, they offer a la carte options. Their a-la-carte selection includes their signature steak and cheese subs, as well as a host of salads. The menu is rounded out by a plethora of appetizers, such as their signature fried pickles and chips.
If you’re in the mood for a hearty entrée, try their burgers, steak and cheese and grilled chicken entrees.
Firehouse subs in the place to go
If you want to have a nice sub sandwich for a decent price, Firehouse Subs is the place to go. The chain of sub shops serves a wide variety of hot subs and salads. These sandwiches are made with steamed meats and cheeses and are served with a variety of sides.
- You can order your favorite subs online or in-store. You will also find soups, salads, and desserts on the menu. It is available in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Ontario, Canada.
- Although prices are higher than most of its competitors, they are still affordable. The food is good, and you can have a nice meal for $8.
- In addition to subs, you can find salads, chicken, and burgers on the menu. There are also catering options for large gatherings. All of the foods are freshly prepared with 100% fresh ingredients.
- The chain is known for its signature Hook & Ladder sub. This recipe is not unique, but it is difficult to find elsewhere.
- Firehouse Subs is known for its quality service and great taste. The chain also offers a rewards program. As a member, you can save points and redeem them for discounts.
- To order, visit your nearest Firehouse restaurant or go to the company’s website. While you’re there, you can check out the murals on the walls depicting local police and firemen.
- One of the things that set Firehouse apart from other fast food chains is its support for first responders. Each year, the restaurant commits a certain percentage of its profits to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Since its inception, the Firehouse chain of sub-shops has become very civic-minded. They use murals of firemen and policemen, and they also have memorabilia of these organizations.
If you are looking for a sandwich shop with a good menu, you may be interested in Firehouse Subs. This restaurant has a wide variety of menu items including sub sandwiches, chopped salads, soups, and steamed cheeses.
It is located across the United States and Canada. The restaurants are open from Monday to Sunday. You can dine in, pick up your meal, and even order for carryout.
Firehouse Subs is a family of franchise operators. They have approximately 1,200 locations across the United States and Canada. The company opened its first restaurant in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994. Chris and Robin Sorensen were firefighters and entrepreneurs who had a passion for entrepreneurship.