The Corsair HS70 Wireless headset provides great audio quality and connectivity options to enjoy games on the go. With its solid construction and on-ear volume controls, you can adjust the levels on the fly. Plus, the 30 hours of battery life lets you enjoy long gaming sessions without having to worry about having to recharge.
The best quality Corsair HS70 Wireless has Good audio performance
The Corsair HS70 Wireless is a relatively new wireless headset that delivers a lot of features. This headset features Bluetooth and USB connectivity, allowing you to play games, answer phone calls, and listen to music tracks. Unlike many of its competitors, however, it lacks wired mode.
Despite its flaws, it is one of the best headphones for gaming available today.
- While it may not be as accurate as a good headset with a dedicated DAC, the HS70 Wireless headset has good overall performance. its wireless capability is unmatched by other headphones in its class.
- HS70 Wireless headphones are made with 50mm neodymium dynamic drivers. These drivers are designed to deliver excellent sound with a pronounced bass and midrange. Aside from the impressive 7.1 virtual surround sound
- On the software front, the HS70 Wireless features CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software. iCUE is a powerful program that allows you to control a variety of functions including EQ and sidetone, as well as change settings to customize your audio experience.
- One feature that is especially useful is the issue’s ability to handle mute and unmute controls for the microphone. The HS70’s microphone is built with a removable three-pole 3.5mm connector. When a microphone is muted, a two-tone beep will alert you.
The HS70 headset uses a hefty 16-hour battery. While this is an improvement over its predecessors, it is not ideal for travel. If you are a gamer, you will be happy to know that the HS70 Wireless is equipped with a built-in wireless transmitter. However, you will also need a spare USB port.
The Corsair HS70 Wireless Headset Solid Construction
The Corsair HS70 Wireless gaming headset is a wireless headset designed for gamers. It delivers quality audio and comfort. Aside from wireless, the HS70 also features a 7.1 virtual surround sound mode. This mode adds a sense of positional audio, making it better for watching mixed media content.
- In addition to being wireless, the HS70 also offers up to 16 hours of battery life
- The HS70 headset is very similar to the HS50 Stereo. Both have a quilted stitching pattern on the outer ear cups.
- The ear cups have a built-in mute button and a power on/off button.
- The left ear cup has a detachable microphone.
- They provide satisfactory bass and clear dialogue
- the HS70 Wireless headphones offer a solid audio experience.. But they do not provide crisp highs or quiet background hiss.
- It has a unidirectional pickup pattern and a flexible middle section.
Its wireless range is 2.4 GHz, which offers greater range and reduces latency. However, it is not compatible with consoles or phones. You can also plug into PCs, but the headset will not connect to tablets or analog output devices.
It has a large frequency and neodymium drivers
With its leatherette headband and memory foam ear pads, The HS70 Wireless uses a 50mm neodymium driver. The drivers are tuned to provide a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz. While the sound is not as crisp as HS50 Wireless, it does offer a more satisfying bass.
- The microphone is easy to operate. Connecting the headset to your computer requires the installation of the issue software. Using this software, you can control the sidetone, and main volume, and toggle between stereo and 7.1 surround sound.
- Unlike the HS50 Wireless, the HS70 Wireless headband is not foldable. It does not flex as much as competitors, but it does provide enough clamping force.
- The HS70 headphones look professional. It has a sturdy metal headband and a leatherette headband. The underside of the ear cups is lined with white stitching.
- On the top of the ear cups are a 3.5 mm jack, a microphone socket, and a Micro-USB charging port.
Despite the fact that the HS70 is a bit more expensive than the HS50, it still offers solid value for money. With its streamlined design and solid build, it is a good choice for gamers looking for a budget headset.
Buyers have a decent choice for purchasing the Corsair HS70
- On the left ear cup, you’ll find the volume control wheel and a power button. You’ll also find a status LED indicator, as well as a mic turn-on and off button.
- HS70 Wireless is a wireless headset for gamers. It has 50mm, neodymium drivers, for clear audio and satisfying bass.
- It’s also compatible with virtual 7.1 surround sound, though it lacks the location awareness and directional cues of a full-blown battle station.
- When plugged in, the headset’s battery will last for 16 hours.
- It comes with a micro-USB cable for recharging. If you’re planning on using the headset while connected to a PC, you can plug in the headset’s USB-C to USB-A cable, which will be able to charge the headset while you use it.
- There’s an additional button on the left earcup, which is designed to mute the headphones. These headphones are capable of working in a range of 40 feet in a straight line. But, if you’re in a noisy environment, the headphones may start to overheat.
If you’re looking for a wireless surround sound headset, the Corsair HS70 is a decent choice. It’s a solid headset, with good-quality sound, a microphone, and a variety of connections. However, there are some downsides.
1. HS70 headphones only work with PCs and PlayStation4
They don’t support Xbox One or tablets, and their wireless connection is a bit weak. Despite this, HS70 Bluetooth is an excellent choice for gaming, voice chat, and listening to music.
Another issue is that HS70 headphones don’t have zero lag. This is a nitpick, however. When connected to an Xbox controller, the HS70s use Windows Sonic, which provides excellent spatial audio. That doesn’t mean that they’re lacking in any other way.
The HS70s also offer a nice, subtle design that’s similar to their older cousin, the HS50. Both are well crafted and have metal alloy yokes.
2. The HS70’s 3.5mm input doesn’t offer an option for an analog jack
which means that it can’t be used with devices like smartphones or Nintendo Switch. A USB-C to USB-A cable will give you the best possible results.
iCUE is software that will allow you to control your headset, as well as adjust your EQ, sidetone, and battery percentage. You can also create multiple user profiles.
ECU works on Mac, PC, and iOS. While iCUE may look a bit cluttered on the surface, it’s actually a highly capable piece of software.
Using iCUE, you can change the volume level, enable or disable voice prompts, and switch between virtual and stereo surround sounds.
3.HS70s aren’t cheap, and they don’t have a ton of features
A wireless headset that offers good sound quality and wireless functionality, they’re a good option. Plus, they’re Discord-certified, so they have a built-in mic.
Overall, the Corsair HS70 Bluetooth is a quality product that will last you a long time. The sound quality is great, though, and you can expect to enjoy many hours of gaming fun while using it.
HS70 Wireless is also iCUE-enabled, so you can control the headset with your favorite gaming or voice chat application.
Compatibility with other devices
Corsair HS70 Wireless is a new gaming headset from the company that produces a range of high-quality, wired audio devices. The headset features Bluetooth, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm jack.
With these connectivity options, you can connect the headset to your phone, PC, PlayStation, or Xbox. It’s also a Discord-certified product.
- The HS70 is available in two versions. One version can be paired with a PlayStation 4 and a PC, while the other can be connected to a cell phone. You can choose which one you prefer. Depending on your needs, you may choose to use the USB connection or the wireless connection.
- Both versions offer excellent spatial audio. When you’re playing games with the PS4, you can use Windows Sonic for Headphones, a virtual surround feature that gives you a full and immersive experience. In addition to this, the HS70 is a Bluetooth headset, making it easy to connect to your mobile phone.
- HS70 is an excellent headset to pair with your PS4. With wireless and USB connectivity, you can get rid of the hassle of snagging an audio cable.
A great choice for gamers looking for a headset, Corsair HS70 offers a balanced sound, and a comfortable, well-padded design. The headset is designed with two 50 mm neodymium drivers. It is also equipped with an equalizer and sidetone.
Although it is designed for gaming, the Corsair HS70 can also be used for watching movies and listening to music. The headset has soft, memory foam ear pads, and a large, oval ear cup.
In addition to an integrated microphone, the HS70 has a detachable unidirectional noise-canceling mic. The microphone element is surrounded by a windscreen to reduce pressure.